Saturday, October 1, 2011
k
I have a question, my husband and I are a middle aged couple that have been married since 2008. He has one child with his first marriage and his son is 30 years old and living with us until he buys a house. I have 2 children from a previous marriage that are grown and flew the nest. Last night my husbands son Larry told his father he had invited his mother (my husbands ex wife Anny)and her boyfriend to our house for dinner without consulting me when he knows being around her makes me feel uncomfortable. My husband Jack told his son Larry that we would be home.(in other words ok to come to dinner) I asked my husband if we could go out to dinner and let Larry have the house to entertain his mom and her friend when he said no Larry will know somethings up! I said yea so what! I ended up having dinner with them and it was pleasant but uncomfortable. Am I wrong for not wanting to be in her company? or is my husband not considering me and my feelings. We have had arguments before about my not wanting to be friends with her or around her before previously. I dont hate her I just want my husband or I to be around her as little as possible. It just feels like he puts his ex and son before me. Please let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment